A cruise aboard ”Sousouni”, is to discover the joy of sailing in the magnificent setting of the Cyclades.
It is also to live with the elements, in harmony with nature. And it is also about solidarity, sharing and making friends. This is why, on the deck and in the kitchen, everybody is welcome to participate according to his/her skills and desires.
There is no pre-planned schedule. It is discussed and planned together with the skipper, taking into account your wishes as well as the weather!
Having our headquarters in the heart of the Cyclades, means there are several different possibilities to choose from!
Departure on Saturdays after 16h from the port of Finikas
Return at the port of Finikas on Saturdays at 10h
Contact us, so we can plan your cruise together!
Rental without skipper
Is included in the price: bedding and final cleaning
Rental with Skipper
- Shipping and diesel costs at our expense
- Professional skipper: 160 euros / day
- 3 double cabins, capacity 6 people
Rental without skipper:
- experience required for the captain
- deposit of 1800 euros requested on boarding
- 4 double cabins, capacity 8 people
- Prices and dates, contact us
In order to book a cruise or a sailing course, a 50% deposit must be paid.
The balance is to be paid at least 4 weeks before the beginning of the cruise or the sailing course.
In case of cancellation:
- 12 weeks before the beginning of the cruise or sailing course, 20% of the deposit will be withheld
- 8 weeks before the beginning of the cruise or sailing course, the total of the deposit will be withheld
- 3 weeks before the beginning of the cruise or sailing course, the total price will be withheld
We depend on weather conditions but are not responsible for them. This means that according to the weather’s whims, it will not always be possible to do exactly what we have planned together. The skipper of CapSiwa is the only one to judge which route to take. Neither him nor CapSiwa NEPA can be held responsible in case of delay or change of destination due to weather conditions or technical problems. Of course we will do our best to avoid any inconvenience.
How to get to Syros
To get to Syros:
Flight Geneva-Athens, then domestic flight Athens-Syros
Flight Geneva-Athens, then ferry from the port of Piraeus to Syros
The best :
Swiss flight Geneva-Mykonos(7 a.m. – 10:55 a.m.), then ferry from Mykonos to Syros ( from Easter to October)
Website for ferry schedules: http://www.openseas.gr/
Website for domestic flights: https://www.esky.fr/compagnies-aeriennes
Necessary equipment for the cruise
- Sun protection
- Towel/ swimming suit
- Sea sickness medication ( for the most sensitive)
- Earplugs ( for the most sensitive)
- Travel bag or soft suitcase