If you need a skipper for your cruise in the Cyclades, or to deliver your boat to Greece, or simply need some advice, do not hesitate to contact us.
- September 2016 to October 2018: skipper for the association CAPSIWA aboard SIWA, our Lévrier des mers 16, in the Cyclades, around 5.000 nautical miles.
- April 2012: trans-Atlantic voyage as a skipper aboard SIWA, from Martinique to the Port of Camargue, around 4.500 nautical miles.
- March 2013: Long range Certificate LRC.
- October 2012: RYA/MCA yacht master offshore.
- June 2007 to September 2011: skipper aboard SEAWEVER catamaran of 17m, sailing from Bali to New Zealand, around 6.000 nautical miles.
- June 2007 to November 2011: skipper aboard WATA ( my Contessa 32) with Vanessa. Voyage from the South of France to New Zealand passing from the Canary Islands, Senegal, Brazil, Argentina, Patagonian canals, Chile, Easter islands, French Polynesia, Tonga and New Zealand. Around 20.000 nautical miles, including a trans-Atlantic, a trans-pacific and a passage of Cape Horn.
- September 2005: Swiss sailing licence+ Short Range Certificate SRC.
- April 2004: certificate of open sea sailing from the French sailing school “The guides of the open Sea”
- March 1994: Swiss lake licence ??
- Various boat deliverings and nautical experiences on private yachts.